Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ice Cream time!


My friend just had a tonsillectomy and this was the Get Well card I chose to make.  I found a line drawing of an ice cream cone on google and used it for a pattern.  I am horrible at tracing/cutting, but I gave it a shot.  I really, really like how the sugar cone turned out.  I just used my score pad and scored lines every 1/8".  I embossed the ice cream with the D'Vine swirls folder.  The chevron paper was from Colorbok Hopscotch double-sided premium paper and I just cut out a square and scored a small frame.

I have mentioned (at least on my old blog ) that my handwriting is horrible and I don't have many sentiment stamps, so I used my Hallmark greeting card program to print the sentiments on plain paper.  I taped the front sentiment to a scrap pice of cardstock and ran it through the cuttlebug with a small circle nestabilities die.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!