Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Home arts card


First off, let me start by saying how much I LOVE Susan Branch's work.  I am a huge admirer of hers and mean no disrespect by using her artwork on a card.  This is for personal use only and I would never try to gain from or sell her work as my own, EVER! This is a little appreciation card for my Mom (I hope she isn't reading this).  I have had to take care of my grandmother for the past couple of months while my parent's are out of town.  We've done it for the past few years, but this year....let's just say she has gotten very demanding.  My mother waits on her hand and foot and she's gotten a bit used to it.  Add to the fact that she has early Alzheimer's and she is mean anyway and, well, you get the picture.  I just wanted to give a little heads up to let her know that while I complain about having to do it, I know how much effort she puts in caring for Nana and how much of her own retirement time she is sacrificing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!