Saturday, August 17, 2013

Get Well Soon

I had great plans for this card but I am still disappointed. Mainly because I ran out of craft tape and had to use a glue stick.  It bubbled the paper and in order to get it to lay flat, I flattened out the embossing :(.  Also, for those of you with a Silhouette, I often color in my shapes so I can tell them apart.  Of course it doesn't matter when you're just cutting out, but it does when you print and cut.  The paper was a much sunnier, paler yellow than this but it printed the yellow color that i didn't really select with any care because I wasn't planning on it printing. I figured I need to show my failures as well as my successes...so here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!