Monday, May 26, 2014

Mea Culpa

I have been in absentia for the beginning part of this year.  I would love to say it was because I was in mourning for the broncos (that didn't capitalize but I'm going to keep it because they need to be punished) but really it's because I let other things take some precedence.  You probably don't know me, but i am morbidly obese and my sedentary lifestyle was going to kill me.  When my wii fit board said I was too fat to use it...well, wake up call.  Since then, I have counted calories and worked out and I am down 43 pounds.  I have 140 to go, but it's looking possible now.  I feel much healthier and I don't hide in my house as much.  My husband had an injury at work and was out for a bit, so that also occupied my time.  OK, enough about me, on with the blog. 


Today's card will be used as a thank you card, but really it could be for anything.  I do not have Memory Box dies, but I cloned their Leaf Canopy on to my Silhouette.  I also found a generic leafless tree clip art for the trunk. I didn't want to use a sentiment mainly because I just want the motif to stand for itself.  Enjoy and as always, if you have any questions about supplies, let me know.

PS- I had to share this pic of my youngest kitty, Lady, "helping me".  When you see little grey and black hairs in my pictures, this is one of the culprits.  I would have a pic of my black kitty, Liberty, but she is currently hiding in the closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!