Monday, June 16, 2014

Congratulations, you're pregnant!


I never know what to say with certain sentiments and this is one of them. "Congratulations you're pregnant" is the thought, but not what I literally wish to say, lol.  I went with just a "Congratulations" and let the card show the sentiment.  As usual, I have almost no punches so I found an elephant shape and copied it to my Silhouette.  I didn't have any "baby" papers so I used some of the patterns on the Silhouette to fill and used the print and cut feature.  The ears, I just eyeballed, lol.  I had a balloon cut file already from on of the free shapes of the week.  In retrospect, I should have used the swiss dots to emboss, but this was the hubby's choice since it was from the two of us, I deferred to his wishes :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!