Friday, August 22, 2014

A Little Nutty


This was just a fun card that was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I liked the layered design and decided to recreate it but with a squirrel stamp from Images © Pink Cat Studio.   I colored the squirrel in with some watercolor pencils I have.  I used a free paper pack called 'Boy oh Boy' from Summertime Designs to make the layers.  I have been on a kick of distressing the edges of my paper especially since using digital paper to define the edge as well as get rid of any visible white from the card stock.  I really like the warm effect! 
I decided not to put a sentiment at this time because I am not sure what I will use this for , but I really enjoyed making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!