Tuesday, May 31, 2016

5 cent Potions


I love everything about this with the exception of the ink I used for the stamping. I don't have any 'Wink of Stella', yet so I used a cheap glitter glue pen.  The ink I used was Studio G.  The ink may have been great and maybe I didn't let it dry all the way, but it smeared and smudged both when I distressed the edges of the potions tag and when I colored and glittered the main stamped image.  Annoying, but I will know better next time.  The stamp is from the Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fall Fillers by Papertrey Ink.  The papers were free digipapers from Scrap.DOT.  I distressed the edges with my favorite Distress Ink, Archival Photo and I colored in the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  The eyeballs were from a bag of eyes from the dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!