Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Reindeer Sketch


So, I wanted to do a card with my sketch pens from Silhouette and chose this sketch from the Silhouette store that I had gotten for free. (Side note if you don't have a Silhouette, they have a free pattern every Tuesday in their online store).  I loaded a piece of kraft cardstock in my Silhouette and used the sketch feature.  Took less than 30 seconds and I love how crisp it turned out.  I then masked off the sides with masking tape and distressed the inside.  I then stamped the greeting from my Inkadinkado 'Christmas Characters' stamp set.  Then I embossed it in white.  I am a moron.  I hadn't let the distress ink dry first.  It looked ok, but not really so I stamped on a piece of scrap, black, cardstock, embossed it and cut it out with some decorative scissors.  I put it on with a dimensional sticker.  I found some embellishments at the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago and used one for his nose as well as some baker's twine, also from the Dollar Tree.  Overall, very pleased with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!