Sunday, June 5, 2016

Halloween Magic


I like this card, but not thrilled with my coloring job.  I do like the Spectrum Noir pens, but I have a tendency to make the darker colors bleed all over my cardstock.  Anyway, complaints aside, this is a stamp from Stampendous called "Halloween Magic".  I really like it though it's larger than the ones I normally use.  This gave me a great opportunity to use my clockworks Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I think this looks a bit steampunk-y.  I also used some Glossy Accents over the mask, eyes and gear on her hat.  I had some glitter I used and one star sequin I placed with some more G/A.  I also used a few gems from the DCWV gem stickers pack just to give it more pop.  The sentiment stamp is from the Inkadinkado "All Hallows Eve" stamp set and I embossed it in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!