Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Merry and Bright


Not real sure how I feel about this one.  In general, I like it, but I think I should have done this on white cardstock instead.  I think the colors would be much more vibrant.  Also, because I decided to do a simple, one-layer card, I screwed up the sentiment stamp.  Of course, that was AFTER I had stamped and colored all the lights and put the Glossy Accents on.  I know, I know...what a moron. I stamped on a blank sheet of Kraft paper and cut it out just horribly,  Ah well. I'll do this one again but cleaned up on white cardstock

Anyway, the lights are from the WPlus9 - Festive Greetings and the sentiment is from Inky Antics - Christmas Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!