Monday, June 18, 2018

Wish upon a star

I just love this card.  I have no idea who I will send it to, lol.  I have the Lawn Fawn, Upon a Star clear stamp set that I got after watching a K Werner video.  What I don't have is any masking material or dies for the stamps.  I absolutely HATE to fussy cut and I don't have a pixscan mat for my Silhouette, yet so this is what I came up with for the night sky without have to stamp the critters separately..  I used a blending tool and Stampin' Up pad in Island Indigo followed by Memento stamp pads in Nautical Blue and Elderberry and blended out the night sky.  I stamped some stars and the hooting star and heat embossed them in white.  I had some gems from Dollar Tree and used one for the shooting star.  For the fox and bunny: The fox was colored with Spectrum Noir GB5, GB6, and GB7 and the bunny in EB1 and EB2.  I then used Stampendous Fun Flock on the bunny tail and the white parts on the fox's fur.  Overall, happy with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!