Saturday, November 17, 2018

It's a Wonderful Life!

OK,, I confess, I have never actually seen the movie but the stamp set I used is called "Wonderful Life" from Stampin' Up.  It's a buildable set.  I used 5 of the stamps in the set to make the scene. I stamped it on craft paper and used my Spectrum Noir markers to color it in.  I did virtually no shading because the cardstock didn't lend itself to blending.  I used fun flock for snow on the tree, car and gifts and a snow pen for the snow on the road. The tree pattern paper is from a Recollections paper pack, "Christmas Cabin" and the sentiment is from a generic die cut I have. I used some Glossy Accents on the window, bows and taillights and a few pearl accents I had from a previous paper pumpkin on the garland. Overall, I really like the vibe of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!