Sunday, October 25, 2015

Black Watch Wreath



I had this one in my head for awhile.  I honestly wasn't sure how it would turn out .  I used a random, black watch tartan wallpaper pattern I found online and imported it to my Silhouette.  I then cropped it to a frame I already had on my Silhouette (I'm guessing a free pattern I got on a Tuesday in the last few years).  From that, I made the greeting and duplicated the branch punch and placed them over the plaid and printed.  I printed up the silhouettes of the branch punch on the paper so I could center the wreath and know where to place the punches.  From there, I used plain white card stock and some white glitter card stock from Recollections for some bling.  I finished it off with a small silver bow.  I was going for elegant, but I think it's a bit more masculine than elegant.  Whichever.  It may not be exactly what I had in mind, but I really like the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!