Thursday, October 22, 2015

Victorian Carolers


I SHAMELESSLY ripped this card off of a Splitcoaststamper named GeneologyJody .  i absolutely fell in love with her card so much that I just had to not only get the die, but plan this as one of the projects for this year's Pinterest Party.  The die is Tim Holtz Victorian Carolers Die.  I just used plain black card stock but both sides of the paper are black so i can put the carolers either way.  I looked at the sentiment on her card and copied it (sort of ) on my Silhouette.  I like how it turned out and proud I actually did that part from scratch using her card as a guide.  The Holly cut outs are graphics of vintage holly, run through my Silhouette and the Deck the Halls you may remember from a project last year, Children's Choir.  The paper is from  .
Summer Driggs Designs 'Believe'(One of my favorite paper packs of all times and 100% better because it's free!).Overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out. thank you Geneology Jody for putting your design out there.  I truly hope that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!