Sunday, October 25, 2015

Flight of the Valkyries


Can I tell you how much I LOVE these stamps?!?  They are tiny, but so, so cute.  The Stamps are from Eat Cake Designs (a gift from a fellow critter lover)and are as follows: Crumbs Away, Hank (the dog) on his Hoover,  and Mr. Frisky Takes Flight . I believe there is also a chicken design on a bubble wand.  I had never heard of Eat Cake Designs, but I think I'll be shopping there soon.   I have no idea the brand of paper, in fact I am pretty sure it isn't a background paper but something I printed from a wallpaper. As far as the stamps, I just stamped on plain, white cardstock, scanned them and tried to cut them out using the Silhouette [It has been well established that i cannot fussy cut stuff out].  I colored them in with some Spectrum Noir markers.  I went back and forth wondering if I should put a sentiment on it, but finally decided against it.  I am sending this to the Humane Society who helped out my kitten so I'll probably just send it with a hand written note and a photo of my littlest one.  This is a combination Halloween/Thank you card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!