Saturday, October 11, 2014

Children's Choir




I won't even say this was an idea I was inspired by.  I loved the original so much I basically tried to duplicate it.  The original, inspiration card is at Kreative Korner by Kelly.  The background sheet music is at Noel Noel Noel and the stamp is 'Choir' at Mo's Digital Pencil.  I have the pale hues pack of markers, but I am not yet skilled at coloring skin correctly or in such a tight space so I wasn't able to get the depth and shading I like but otherwise, I am really pleased.  As always, I distressed my edges to give it a more vintage feel.

PS- I KNOW my camera sucks for this.  I'll be getting a new camera in the New Year.

Spectrum Noir colors:
Skin (FS2, FS3, EB1, EB2, EB7, TN2, PP1), Hair (EB7, GB5, OR1, EB1, EB2, True Black), Gowns (CT1, CT2, DG2, DG3, DR5, DR7), Song books (BGR1, BGR3), Star (CT2, CT3, gold glitter glue from Dollartree)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!