Thursday, October 9, 2014

Christmas Pudding Easel Card


So I finally ordered some Spectrum Noir markers that are arriving this week.  I am thinking you will have a plethora of digi stamps, stamps and color swatches to wade through at that time since I am completely new to alcohol markers.  In the meantime, I am going through my Pinterest boards and doing some inspiration cards.  I will list the inspiration site as long as I have one.  If there's no source, I will do my best to hunt down the originating site to tell you where it came from.  The first card is from a free cut file at Bird's Cards .  They also have a free digi stamp of the same pudding if you don't have a cutting machine or just prefer to break out the markers.




I used the free digital paper pack from Summer Designs "Believe" kit .  I added a little sparkle with some stickles on the holly berries.  For the banner, I used a free file from the Silhouette store and placed it on with dimensionals so the plate had something to prop itself up on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!