Saturday, October 11, 2014

FALALALALALALA



I have searched and searched ad I cannot tell you where the stamp is from.  As soon as I can, I will reference it for you.  I fell in love with this little guy the second I found him but had no way to color him in before.  The HOHOHO paper is from Scrapdot. This is another one of those sites FULL of awesome papers and embellishments for free.  The one caveat is it takes FOREVER to download a file due to the hosting site.  Well, worth the wait, but it can take 15 mins on a fast connection. Also, it doesn't appear to have been updated in a few years but plenty of archives to wade through.  I went out of the lines a few times simply because with my cardstock, the red likes to bleed.

Spectrum Noir markers used:
Skin (FS2, FS3, PP1), Hair & Shoes (EB7, EB2, EB1), Shirt/Sweater (CT4, CT3, CT2, CT1), Pants (BGR3, BGR1), Holly (DG3, DG2), Candle and Holly Berries (DR7, DR5), Lights [string] (JG6), [lights] (CT2, DR1, GG1, BGR3, OR1), Eyes (BGR3), Shadow (BGR1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!