Sunday, October 12, 2014

Have your Elf a very merry Christmas!



Technically, this little guy isn't an elf.  He is a Swedish pixie, one of the Nøël desTømtes.  There are a bunch of illustrations to be used as coloring pages here and here.  I, of course, have used him as a stamp.  There are many more so I will probably be doing several cards with him as the star.  I used the 'Believe' papers from Summertime Designs again as well as one of her elements for the tag.  I just added the script and printed/cut it on my Silhouette.  You cannot see it in this picture (or any others I took) but I used some snowflake stickers I had laying about as well as stickles on the main snowflake he cut out.  Looks really pretty at night under a small lamp, no so much in the Florida sunshine.

Spectrum Noir markers used:
Skin (FS2, FS3, PP1), Hat & Shoes (DG3, DG2,DR7, DR5), Scissors (BGR1, BGR3) Shadow [in beard as well](BGR1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It!